Coaching and consulting services from the world's most trusted source of products and services for fitness professionals!
Entrepreneur [ahn-truh-pruh-nur] NOUN - a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk.
Whether you are just starting a business or need a booster to breathe new life into your existing pole and aerial related business, PoleandAerial.com Business Builder Consulting Services are for YOU! We offer a complete array of services from 30 minute consultations to full scale on-site services. You will find our approach to be professional, knowledgeable, and reassuring to put you in the right direction with your business.
30 minute phone or Skype Consultation: $125
60 minute phone or Skype Consultation: $225
Longer engagements and On-site Visits quoted upon request
Please complete this form after purchase to schedule your consultation.
Starting and managing a business involves literally tens of thousands of decisions. It can be all at once very exciting and overwhelming. Our new PoleandAerial.com Business Consulting Service with service personally delivered by me is designed to help you mitigate risk and increase success by learning directly from my experience:
Over 25 years of business experience
Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Michigan (#2 ranked business school in the country during my tenure)
Pole and aerial industry pioneer - over 12 years in the industry, with over 8 years operating pole studios
I offer direct experience and expertise in all key aspects of running a successful business, including:
- LOCATION SELECTION & STUDIO BUILD OUT: Lease negotiations, studio design and build out, equipment sourcing, etc.
- LEGAL & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: Licenses, city codes, taxation, indemnities, insurance, and more
- SERVICE OFFERINGS: Which services to offer, class length, lesson plans/curriculum, instructors, scheduling, student levels, certifying instructors, safety, and more
- MARKETING & PROMOTION: Branding, target marketing/demographics, consumer behavior, pricing, advertising (what works, what doesn't), social media, etc.
- SYSTEMS & ADMINISTRATION: Customer management systems, accounting, forms and templates, liability, staffing, staff pay, and more
- CAPITALIZATION & OTHER BUSINESS ISSUES: Financing/capitalization, planning for growth, taking on partners, and other business issues
Prior to becoming one of our industry's pioneers, I consulted for more than 15 years for scores of Fortune 500, Fortune 100 and Fortune 50 companies. I have seen many business models and know what works.
Whether you are currently operating a studio or wish to open one, I can help! My services will allow you to learn from both my successes and failures. The highs of success are beautiful! And just as important are the value of learnings from failure. My ten years of owning a studio were some of my best - and also some of the most challenging times of my life.
My service to you will specifically be focused on helping you make money by:
- increasing sales
- reducing costs
- making better, more informed decisions
- and reducing risk
We have flexible plans that allow you to schedule anywhere from 30 minutes on the phone or Skype to a full scale assessment and implementation including site visit. Either way, I will guide you step-by-step to prioritize your actions and help you identify what works and what doesn’t.
With Joy, Admiration and Gusto,
Collette Kakuk, MBA